Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hashbrowns.

Sometimes, I get so frustrated that my brain just shuts down and my caveman instincts take over.

A good example of this happened during an outing at a popular breakfast hangout with my full-on compadre, Max.
She was trying to pepper her hashbrowns.
And it absolutely drives me insane that the pepper holes on a pepper shaker are that small.

It fills me with such a rage, that sometimes I just throw up right there.


Well, this particular time, I decided to show Max, that if you just unscrew that cap, you can pour the pepper much quicker, thus saving lots of time.


This resulted in Max dumping about 8 pounds of pepper onto her hashbrowns at once.



I assured her that it would be okay. All I needed to do, was stir around her hashbrowns around.
...With my fingers.





1 comment: