Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cryptic Messages.

Sometimes, I leave myself little notes.
To remind myself of humorous things or something I wanted to write about.

When I go back to read these little bits of information, I generally have no idea what I was talking about.

So, I've decided to compile some of these cryptic messages and illustrate them with what I can only assume that they meant.




"Riding a motorbike...Cats having sex..."

(Side note: My boyfriend claims that my motorbike looks like an angry horned sparrow with an under-developed wing, that just got back from a frat party and is throwing up an additional arm...)

"Photography, cow eyes, Playboy magazines."

"CAT SHIT!!!"

"I have to reconstruct her breasts from scratch with Bisquick."

"Looking in the doctor's bag... Unsatisfactory!"

"Dr. Quinne Medicine Bitch"

1 comment:

  1. i was going to post a really dumb as fuck comment, but i decided it would just make me look like a retard... so i didn't. Ya know... just in case i was going to get a job, and they called me for the interview, but right before i came in, the interviewer looked at this and saw some stupid comment that made them go, "Holy shit, what a retard..." and then they saw it was me, and decided that hiring me would be a really bad decision... stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete